San Diego, CA - Comic-Con

 Never again!!! Never! I hated every moment.

From the horrible crowds, to the rude security (I leaned against the wall to rest my bad ankle and got yelled at, told to keep moving), and the fact that you will never get in to see a panel you want because people are in that Hall already for a panel they want to see later in the day, this was a disaster of monumental proportions. I ended up leaving early after meeting up with my friends Kym, Ira, and Yezenia.

I was, however, interviewed by the FX channel because of my cosplay. I imagined what the wife of Sarris, from Galaxy Quest, would've looked like and made an original costume of her. They did a lot of footage of my costume and had me read some lines that could possibly make its way onto the channel. Who knows.

To escape the crowds, I went around the block and ended up being asked by some guys on a trash truck if they could take a photo with me. I think I made their day.

Anyway, I guess I can now say I've been to Comic-Con, but I'll never go back. If it's your thing, you're very brave! Let me know in the comments if you've ever been, and if you'll go back if you had the chance.

Me with a merman I found. Isn't he fabulous??





The back of the line.




Viking funeral procession


Jim, coming to rescue me from the madness


Me and Ira

Kym, me, and Yezenia


Comments