Star Trek Las Vegas, NV - More Klingon Fun

 If you enjoyed last year's post about my Vegas convention, you'll like this one, too, hopefully!

Instead of just one cosplay, I had several. I also splurged on a photo of me with two of the actors from the show, dressed in full Klingon attire. Unfortunately, the photographer overexposed my face. *sob*

I got new ridges!

Happy 50th Anniversary, Star Trek!



Yo, photographer, you're supposed to be a pro!









Lightning!!!

Um...define "do not disturb."


Celtic Klingon!! 


I found a kindred spirit!














The Borg try once again to assimilate me!

Klingons don't need helmets.

Fab!!!

Klingon minion!!!!!!!!!

My dress for the formal night.

This was actually hotter to wear than my Klingon outfit!









Careful what you order at Hash House A-go-go!

I'm out of costume, in the back, third from the left. 
That's Star Trek royalty giving the Vulcan salute next to me!
Bjo Trimble!!!!
Her husband is to the left of me.

I found more Klingons!


A lot more Klingons!

And some robot outside of its genre. 


Comments