Kauai Honeymoon

 Yeah, it's the cliché honeymoon to a Hawaiian island, so sue me.

From the moment I set foot on Kauai, it felt like I had found peace. I can't even begin to explain the feeling, but it's like sinking into the land while simultaneously floating above it. 

Jim's brother, Randy, surprised us with a dinner at Gaylord's. We were picked up by a horse drawn carriage, driven around the plantation, then brought across the grass to where our table awaited us. We then had a huge meal with our table facing away from the other guests, followed by a glass of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries while all the other patrons probably wondered who the heck we were!








Toes in the sand with my new hubby!

Canoodling on the beach























"What do you mean the helicopter has no doors!?"



The helicopter landed at a private waterfall where we got to swim under the falls and then have a tasty lunch.


Back to Gaylords for a luau!
















Catamaran out around the Napali coast. We were supposed to also go snorkling, but the water was too rough, which was find by me. 
























Comments